Are you looking for a view into the technical state of your business?
Many companies launch with an MVP (minimum viable product) and as they grow and respond to customers they continue to add on features and users. Eventually they end up with a product that just can’t keep up with the growing demands of their business while giving little thought to the capabilities of the underlying infrastructure that supports it.
Cloud infrastructure providers, like Amazon Web Services, make it easy to access powerful infrastructure to build your platform on. Without a solid process around this or a good understanding of the requirements of the application it is easy to over provision resources or even leave resources running that were used in testing or other research purposes.
Are you a SaaS business owner who is:
- Trying to scale your application to meet the demands of an increased number of users and fighting your success?
- Frustrated with the operational costs of your application and would like to have specific recommendations to streamline?
- Planning for a sale and would like a snapshot of the current stage of your application?
Who am I?
Hi! I’m Aaron Webb. I’m a trusted technology advisor who specializes in guiding the owners of SaaS businesses through the challenges of bringing an application to market and managing it through the growth stages while maintaining performance and stability. I have worked in the technology industry for over 15 years building and maintaining applications on the web. I have acquired a wide array of experience in all the areas of effectively building and bringing a web application to market.
What do you get?
The deliverable is an actionable audit of your web application in PDF format. I will thoroughly inspect your system and provide feedback on key items that are areas of concern or active bottlenecks. The items that will be examined include but are not limited to:
- the architecture of the application
- infrastructure supporting the application with any available cost saving recommendations
- supporting services of the application such as database, cache, etc
- external supporting services of the application such as email provider, payment systems, etc
- application code review where applicable (this is not an in-depth, complete code review)
- operational support of the application covering monitoring, disaster recovery, security, testing, and deployment
- any other general opinions and relevant thoughts on how to level up your SaaS application
You’re not alone! Other companies are succeeding too
Consider this 1 year old startup company running a SaaS-based web application. The company had been growing and acquiring customers. Over time the application reached a point at which the original system was starting to buckle under demand. User experience was dramatically affected when using certain features making it nearly unusable. After my initial engagement there has been zero unplanned downtime and user experience was dramatically improved across the board.
Aaron brings both a depth of technical know how across a variety of platforms and languages as well as the seasoned perspective of a system administrator who knows how to make things work. He knows the best practices for application development and aims for them, but also knows how to make projects shine in the constraints of time, budget and features. I can’t imagine working on an app without having Aaron as a senior member of the team.
– Allen Fuller (former COO, Voter Gravity)
But what about…
Do I need to share my code with you and provide system access?
Yes. I will be looking at the overall architecture of the system as well as the paths users take through the code and how system resources are being utilized. In many ways, the level of access provided is directly related to the completeness of the recommendations I can provide.
Are there any other costs beyond that?
The price of this audit is all-inclusive. The audit will likely include specific recommendations and steps to take to resolve issues that have been identified. After completion, I’d be happy to talk to you about providing a quote for the implementation of those recommendations.
What if I’m not having any performance problems?
Once you’re featured on Product Hunt it’s too late. Do you know how your system will perform under stress? Can it scale to meet a sudden increase in demand? A system audit can point out potential issues before they become a problem.
What’s my level of involvement?
Here’s what I need from you:
- Before we begin, tell me about your business (a tour of the application is helpful).
- Provide all applicable logins and access to systems.
- After completion, review the audit results, ask questions, and provide your feedback.
The audit costs $2,495. After completion, you will receive the report described above.
It can take 1 – 2 weeks after start date to review the system depending on the package and complexity of the system. If you schedule now, you can get your audit results within 6 weeks.
I provide a full 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the audit results – I’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Let’s do it! How do we get started?
Click here to submit an application to be considered for this service. If you’re a good fit for the audit, you’ll receive a payment and scheduling link for the initial consultation.